Before getting to the links, I wanted to apologize. This website was down yesterday, and it’s all because I couldn’t figure out how to properly set up SSL certificates once they expire. I now know how to do that. To the links!
- Taskwarrior. This is an interesting take on the to-do app, as it’s completely terminal-based. Not for me, as Things is already well established in my workflow, but if you spend a lot of time in the Terminal, this might be for you. It’s actively maintained, free, and open source.
- SSL For Free. If you own a domain and need free SSL certificates, look no further. I am currently using one such certificate on this website. Life saver.
- DarkReader. It’s a browser extension that turns dark mode on for websites. It’s incredibly smart, possibly the smartest of its kind I’ve seen. Free on Chrome and Firefox, 7$ on Safari.
- Random Poorly Drawn Lines Comic. I am a huge fan of Reza Farazmand’s comic Poorly Drawn Lines. It’s an instant mood booster. This link shows you a random comic of his every time you click it. It’s first in my bookmarks bar, no joke.
- Colnect. I’ve been getting into coin collecting lately, and I’ve been using Colnect a lot for the purpose of organizing such collection. It’s a huge catalog for your collections, be it coins, paper money, stamps, sugar packets, tea bags… Interesting website.
- NASA’s Astronomy Picture of the Day. Who doesn’t like space? Here’s a new picture of said space, every day, straight from NASA. Most make for good wallpapers.