About productivity, life, being a better human, writing, and whatever else seems interesting. New reader? Start here.
Here are some of my latest articles.
- Communities are Unreasonably EffectiveCommunities of people, online or offline, are massively underrated. The upsides of being part of a community are nearly limitless. I’ll explain.
- Launching the trms Patreon pagetrms gets a page on Patreon.
- Willpower Won’t Get You ThereWillpower doesn’t work for anyone. Willpower won’t get you where you want to go. There’s a better alternative.
- → Stoicism: How to Live a Good LifeSome of you may remember I talked about Stoicism in the past in some of my posts. Well, now I went all in, and made a video all about it.
- You Need a JournalI’ve been writing a daily journal for the best part of the last six years. It’s the best thing you can do with five minutes of your time, and one of the habits with the best return on investment.
- Prescriptions Won’t Save YouMost things, you just have to figure out on your own.